Pursuant to and for the purposes of the afore mentioned legislation, International Sirmione, hereby wishes to inform you in advance both of the use of your personal data and of your rights, communicating the following:
Data controller and person responsible for the protection of personal data
Owner of the treatment International Sirmione s.r.l. and the person in charge of the treatment is Mr. Iannella Maurizio.
The Owner can be contacted by email [email protected]
Type of data processed and collected
Among the personal data collected by this website, either independently or through third parties, there are, for example: Cookies, usage data, name, surname, telephone number, company name, email address or PEC, residential address, etc. etc.
Personal data may be freely provided by the user or, in the case of usage data, collected automatically when using this website.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this website are mandatory. If the user refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this website to provide the service. In cases where this website indicates some data as optional, users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller as indicated above.
The user assumes responsibility for the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
Purpose and mandatory or optional nature of the processing
Your data will be processed in order to:
1) allow the Owner to provide its Services, and to contact the interested user to provide him with more information about it;
2) direct and / or indirect marketing purposes: by way of example the sending, with automated contact methods (such as text messages or e-mails) and traditional (telephone calls with operator or traditional mail) of promotional and commercial communications relating to services / products offered by the Company International Sirmione, as well as carrying out market studies and statistical analysis, advertising, remarketing and behavioral targeting, viewing content from external platforms, managing tags, commenting on content, interacting with live chat platforms, managing user databases.
Subjects authorized to process
The data may be processed by employees and collaborators in relation to the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, expressly authorized for processing and adequately trained.
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organized methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this website (administrative, commercial, Marketing, legal, system administrators etc etc) or external subjects (third party technical service providers, couriers) may have access to the data. postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies etc etc) also appointed and if necessary, as data processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
The data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located and the same could be transferred to a country other than that in which the user is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the user can request information directly from the Data Controller. The user has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of data outside the European Union to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as in about the security measures adopted by the owner to protect the data.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected and therefore:
- personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the user will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed;
- the personal data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The user can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller himself;
- in the specific case of the marketing purpose, the storage times are 24 months from the data collection; in the event of an ongoing contract, the storage times are 24 months from its termination.
The owner may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes personal data relating to the user if one of the following conditions exists:
- the user has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the user and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Transfer of data abroad
Your personal data may be transferred to member countries of the European Union and to countries outside the European Union, always within the scope of the purposes indicated in this information and in compliance with current international regulations and agreements.
Rights of the interested party
The rights recognized by the GDPR include those of:
- ask thethe society International Sirmione access to your personal data and information relating to the same; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones; the cancellation of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art.17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR, the limitation of the processing of your personal data to the occurrence of one of the hypotheses indicated in art.18, paragraph 1 of GDPR);
- request that, in the event that the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent and the same is carried out by automated means, your personal data are made available in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
- object at any time to the processing of your personal data in the event of particular situations concerning you;
- withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence) or particular categories of data (for example data that reveals your racial origin, political views, religious beliefs, health or sex life). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same retains, however, its lawfulness;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (the Authority for the protection of personal data can be contacted via the website garanteprivacy.it).
You can request the execution of these rights at any time at the address of the data controller or at his email address indicated above. Requests will be processed free of charge by the owner as soon as possible and in any case within one month of the request.